Drainpipe Replacement Services
Drainage pipes are made out of hard-wearing materials. However, sometimes things like cracking and fracturing in the pipes becomes very severe. When this happens, drain replacement often becomes a more cost-effective solution than trying to repair the damaged pipework.
Once this level of damage occurs it is imperative that you act quickly. Failure to take prompt action could possibly lead to severe damage to your commercial or domestic property.
What are the main causes of drainpipes damage?
Damage to drainpipes in commercial and domestic properties can not only be a cause of concern, but, if not dealt with promptly, could also lead to serious damage to your property. Damage to drains can be caused by a variety of things. Some of the most common problems our experienced local drainage engineers have found are:
- General Wear and tear causing corrosion
- Tree Root Intrusions
- Loose Connections between individual pipes
- Serious Blockages caused by household or external waste
- Drainpipe collapses
Here at National Home Group, our comprehensive industry leading drain replacement service ensures we can deal with whatever problem arises.Our experienced drainage contractors are all equipped with the latest technology and tools. As a result, they are able to respond with speed and efficiency to the needs of our customers. This ensures we can carry out your drain replacements and have your system fully operational with a minimum of disruption to your home or business. So, if you find yourself suffering from drainage related problems, call one of our experienced team without delay.
Once your drainage pipes have sustained damage failure to deal with the problem could result in serious long-term problems for your commercial or domestic property. As soon as your system starts to show any type of wear and tear, a quick call to our experienced team and one of our engineers will visit your property. They will carry out an investigation and diagnose your problem. Once this has been done, we will work with you to devise a plan of action. So, if you find yourself in need of our drain replacement service contact us here at National Home Group today.
Get the right blocked
Plan for you
Starting from just £15 a month, our maintenance plans are built to give you piece of mind. Unlimited blocked drains cleared whilst your plan remains valid.
At what point will I require Drain Replacement?
Over the years Drainage systems will naturally suffer damage not only accidental but from natural wear and tear. There are a number of tell-tale signs that will let you know your drainage system is not functioning as it should. When drain replacement is necessary your system will let you know. Some of the things to look out for include:
- Regular Flooding or waterlogging
- Wet ground during periods of dry weather
- Slowly clearing drains
- Backwash of drain waste
- Unpleasant smells from your drains
- Loud irritating noises
Should you find your commercial or domestic property suffering from any of the problems we would advise you deal with them immediately. Failure to undertake drainpipe replacement when required could lead to some of the following issues:
- Flooding or standing water – damaged drainpipes can become cracked, fractured disconnected or even collapse. This could cause the water flowing through them to escape leading to flooding in the surrounding areas
- Mould and Rising Damp – damaged drainpipes can create damp especially within cavity walls. This can cause damp and mould to develop across your property. This can be difficult to deal with and costly once it begins to appear.
- Foundation Damage – If water from damaged pipes escapes beneath your property it can often lead to serious structural damage. Waterlogged soil around your foundations could cause them to shift and move possibly leading to extensive and costly repairs.
- All our engineers are trained and certified
- Satisfaction guaranteed on every project
- Free Quotes & Estimates
- Residential and commercial services
7 Rushmere Road